This notice is for all members or prospective members of the Old Harveians’ Association. It applies to the processing of your personal data by the Old Harveians’.
Section I sets out the purposes for which your data will be used by the Old Harveians’ if you are to apply for membership.
Section II sets out the purposes for which your data will be used by the Old Harveians’ if you are already a member of the Old Harveians’.
Use of your data during your application to become an Old Harveian
As an applicant to become an Old Harveians’, you consent to the processing, retention and sharing of your personal data for the purpose of assessing your membership.
You can withdraw your consent and request erasure of your data at any time prior to your joining by notifying the Old Harveians’ that you wish to cancel your membership application.
Use of your data after you become an Old Harveian.
As an Old Harveians’ your data will be processed, retained and shared for any reasonable purposes. These purposes include, but are not limited to, the following purposes:
- Processing requests for information;
- Distribution of newsletters and other communications;
- Receiving communications to which you are entitled as an Old Harveians’;
You may stop your data from being used by the Old Harveians’ by resigning.
The Old Harveians’ is at The Harvey Grammar School, Cheriton road, Folkestone, CT19 5JY. Please contact its data protection officer by post or email to email@example.com if you wish to:
- Object to the Old Harveians processing your data;
- Request access to your data; or
- Request rectification of your data.
The legal bases on which your personal data will be used in accordance with this Section II are:
- The legitimate interests of the Old Harveians’ as a not for profit membership organisation; and
- The fulfilment of contractual obligations owed to you by the Old Harveians’ as described in the constitution.
In this notice “Constitution” means the General Laws and Regulations for the Government of the Old Harveians’.
For more information please also see our Data Protection Policy.